Investigate Vultures (& Other Wildlife) in Their Habitats & Conservation Scientists in Action: 45-60 Minute Skype Class
45 to 60 Minutes
Provides real-world conservation science
Tailored to educator's needs
- Benefits: $20 from each presentation will be donated to a conservation science organization that is working to save species from extinction.
Jr. Biologists Will Investigate:
- Biodiversity, Food Webs, and Various Wildlife Ecosystem Services with a Focus on Vultures.
- Scientific Tools and Methods Used by Conservation Scientits to Protecty Species from Human Threats
- Students will travel around the world (viewing images and video snippets) to visit animals in their habitats and the scientists who are trying to save species from extinction. They will make observations, inferences, and connections in this interactive session.
- Q & A at end of session.
- Citizen Science Activities and Resources for easy, actionable steps to make a difference.