45-60 Minute Skype or local on-site class
For on-site classes, mileage may be extra depending on location.
- $25 from each presentation will be donated to a conservation science organization that is working to save species from extinction.
- Jr. Biologists Will Investigate:
Biodiversity, Food Webs, and Various Wildlife Ecosystem Services with a Focus on
- How scientists are trying to save the Monarch Butterfly Migration throughout
Canada, the United States and Mexico.
- Scientific Tools and Methods Used by Conservation Scientits to Protecty Species
from Human Threats
- Students will travel around the world (viewing images and video snippets) to visit animals in their habitats and the scientists who are trying to save species from extinction. They will make observations, inferences, and connections in this interactive session.
- Q & A at end of session.
- Citizen Science Activities and Resources for easy, actionable steps to make a difference.